Update 2.1 für Battlefield 2042 steht in den Startlöchern. Das bringt nicht nur Waffen aus dem Archiv und ein neues Fahrzeug, sondern auch eine Überarbeitung der Map Neuanfang.
Es geht immer weiter mit Battlefield 2042. Die Entwickler von DICE arbeiteten in den letzten Wochen und Monaten hartnäckig an dem Multiplayer-Shooter, jetzt steht mit Version 2.1 das neueste Update in den Startlöchern. Wir sammeln für euch die wichtigsten Änderungen und Verbesserungen, die Patch Notes haben wir natürlich ebenfalls für euch parat.
Falls ihr euch dafür interessiert, welcher Battlefield-Teil überhaupt der beste der Reihe ist, können wir euch natürlich ebenfalls weiterhelfen.
Release: Wann ist Update 2.1 verfügbar?
Update 2.1 erscheint am 27. September um 10 Uhr nach deutscher Zeit. Wenn ihr diese Zeilen lest, könnt ihr den Download also vermutlich schon starten.
Download: Wie groß ist Update 2.1?
Die Downloadgröße von Update 2.1 beträgt auf Steam circa 6,4 GB. Den neuen Patch solltet ihr also schnell heruntergeladen haben.
Inhalt: Was liefert Update 1.2?
Update 2.1 beschert Battlefield 2042 eine wahre Wagenladung an Verbesserungen und Veränderungen. Alle Patch Notes findet ihr auf Seite 2 dieses Artikels. Die Highlights haben wir für euch aber schon mal in der folgenden Liste kompakt für euch zusammengefasst:
- Überarbeitung der Map Neuanfang: Erneut möchte DICE das Feedback der Community umsetzen und hat sich nach Kaleidoskop die Map Neuanfang geschnappt. Konkret bedeutet das, dass von dem Neuanfang-Rework die Infanterie-Kämpfe auf engstem Raum profitieren sollen. Flaggen und Ziele sind jetzt wesentlich näher beieinander, Laufwege wurden dadurch verkürzt - teilweise wurden sogar komplette Gebiete der Map entfernt! Außerdem gibt es mehr und neue Deckungsmöglichkeiten, um die Spielerfahrung für Infanteristen zu optimieren.
NeueWaffen: Battlefield-Veteranen kennen die P90 (aus Battlefield 3), die GOL Sniper Magnum (aus Bad Company 2) und die M1911 (ebenfalls auf Bad Company 2) natürlich aus vorangegangenen Teilen der Reihe. Jetzt landen die Schießprügel auch in 2042 und lassen sich dank Update 2.1 über das neue Einsatzsystem freischalten.
- Neues Fahrzeug: Mit dem Polaris RZR landet ein neuer leichter Buggy auf dem Schlachtfeld von 2042. Das Fahrzeug kann mehrere Spieler auf einmal beherbergen und wurde bereits bei der Enthüllung von Saison 2 vorgestellt. Jetzt gibt’s das gute Stück endlich auch zum selber fahren.
- Viele Verbesserungen und Bugfixes: Update 2.1 reduziert Probleme mit der Eingabeverzögerung der Maus, optimiert das Balancing für den Nightbird sowie Angriffs- und Transporthubschrauber, verbessert das APS-36-Wachsystem von Irish und bringt viele weitere Änderungen und Verbesserungen mit sich. Einen Überblick bekommt ihr auf Seite 2 dieses Artikels mit allen Patch Notes.
Liquidator-Event für Oktober 2022 angekündigt
Zu guter Letzt hat DICE ein neues Event angekündigt, welches Mitte Oktober starten soll - einen konkreten Termin gibt es derzeit nicht. Genauso wenig wissen wir, was mit
Die Liquidatoren auf uns zukommen wird. Die wenigen, spärlichen Infos verraten zumindest, dass Infanterie-Gameplay im Fokus steht und sich Spieler neue kosmetische Gegenstände verdienen können. Abwarten.
So geht es nach 2042 weiter: Gleichzeitig können wir bereits einen Blick in die Zukunft der Battlefield-Reihe wagen: Dass sich ein komplett neuer Teil in Entwicklung befindet, ist kein Geheimnis. Dabei soll vor allem die Story-Kampagne eine maßgebliche Rolle spielen. Zu guter Letzt äußerte sich sogar EA-Chef Andrew Wilson zu den letzten Battlefield-Spielen - und gestand Fehler ein: Man habe die Erwartungen der Fans enttäuscht, will sich nun aber bessern.
Battlefield 2042 setzt Korrekturkurs mit Update 2.1 fort: neue Waffen, Map-Rework und mehr
Patch Notes von Update 2.1 für Battlefield 2042
- Fixed an issue preventing the Weekly Missions list from being scrolled during End of Round
- Collection - Fixed an issue where the wrong input icon is displayed when equipping vehicle customizations
- Statistics - Fixed an issue that could cause the accuracy stat to reach a value above 100%
- Fixed an alignment issue related to HUD notifications on wide screen monitors
- Fixed a scaling issue related to HUD notifications
- Fixes an issue that could cause a black screen after leaving a game that was close to the End of Round
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Introduction Video to play when booting the title into fullscreen and directly pressing Alt + Enter to go into windowed mode
- Resolved instances where visual artifacts could appear on screen while matchmaking into a new server on the Exodus Conquest playlist
- Fixed instances where binding a secondary input to mouse buttons did not work
- The sorting arrow is now pointed correctly for the Players section in the Battlefield Portal Browse tab
- Multiple fixes and adjustments have been made to resolve issues with assets and collision across classic era maps
- Added Crawford, Stranded, Season 2 Weapons, and Vehicles to Rules Editor selection lists
- Added Audio Asset Library
- Added World Icons Asset Library
- Added RemovePlayerInventoryAtSlot block to Rules Editor
- Added RemovePlayerInventory block to Rules Editor
- Added EnableFastTicketBleed block to Rules Editor
- Added OnPlayerExitCapturePoint block to Rules Editor
- Added OnPlayerEnterCapturePoint block to Rules Editor
- Added OnCapturePointNeutralizing block to Rules Editor
- Added SetCapturePointOwnership to Rules Editor
- Added EnableCaptureHQ block to Rules Editor
- Added CapturePointCapturingTime to Rules Editor
- Added CapturePointNeutralizationTime to Rules Editor
- Added SetNeutralizationMultiplier block to Rules Editor
- Improved error messages to clarify parameter type mismatches for some blocks
- Added Modifiers for Hiding Crosshair (also affects vehicles)
- Fixed Incorrect Zoom levels when using SOFLAM
- Resolved silo damage effects stopping when the silo was queued for destruction
- You’ll no longer see foot on snow VFX inside the heli during the insertion sequence
- Fixed issue an issue where the terrain around the base of the walkway ship rail could be destroyed enough to make it float
- Fixed bullet decals not looking realistic on a painting in the C3 sector
- Fixed bullet tracers from the MD540 Nightbird’s Minigun that disappeared when firing on certain assets
- Fixed a fire extinguisher that was floating after the wall was destroyed
- Fixed a LOD (Level of Detail) issue on wall near stairs in sector E2
- Fixed an issue where players could enter unintended areas above the D1 flag room and shoot unaware enemies because of assets with missing collisions
- Fixed an audio issue where walking over the outdoor bins at the western side of B1 was inappropriately triggering dirt sound
- Fixed an issue preventing AI from using the ladder between capture points B2 and D1
- Fixed a LOD issue present on the plaza foundation planters found across the map
- Fixed an issue where the carports were shaking at the opening animation
- Fixed an issue where the dumpster had audio material set to dirt
- Fixed an issue where the rocket from rocket launchers would go through the map when shot beneath the soldier while standing on the ramp from crawlerway
- Fixed an issue in the Research Facility where players would be able to clip platforms and see through the assets while the head would be visible to others on the other side
- Fixed an issue where players would clip with the ceiling and see through parts of the building when climbing on the lab barrels placed in corners
- Fixed issue where players would clip with the sewers ceiling and see through the building when placed on the propane tank
- Fixed an issue causing player camera clipping while vaulting on top of the pump station
- Fixed issue with grenades thrown near the wall of the small lab that could pass through the terrain
- Fixed an issue where the Breakthrough insertion helicopter landed out of bounds on attacker side
- Fixed an issue where terrain clipped through the concrete canal
- Fixed issue where front desks inside the Synseco building had LOD issues
- Fixed increased shadow issue on both sides of the stairs that leads to the Research Facility
- Fixed LOD issues present on the warehouse shelves found inside the research facility building
- Fixed LOD issues present for the material around the windows at the ground floor in the Research Facility
- Fixed sharp black shadow present on the edge of the bridge leading to the Research Facility
- Fixed uneven and sharp lighting on the walls inside the Research Facility
- Fixed an issue where after destroying the vegetation on the vab foundation where the revealed terrain looked unnatural and stretched
- Fixed LOD issue on concrete cover while in destroyed state
- Fixed issue where shadows were too dark in multiple areas of the map
- Fixed missing wall mesh in some locations
- Fixed LOD issue present on the planters found across the level
- Fixed flashing and disappearing lights and shadows on a wall in the Research Facility
- Fixed issue where a LATV4 Recon partially caught in the hatch would take damage overtime
- Fixed issue where vehicles would stutter on the hatches during opening
- Fixed issue where players would stutter while standing on the rotating platform in the showroom
- Fixed issue where an extended occluder was visible when the player is prone near the right margin on the front deck
- Fixed an issue in sector C1 where an occluder was visible when the player is prone on the ship's margin near the zipline going to B1 and looking towards the antenna
- Fixed an issue on sector C2 where there was intense flashing in one of the marketplace corridors
- Fixed issue with flickering visible in the backdrop from deploy screen
- Fixed issue where G-84 TGM would get stuck when shot in to E1 control tower
- Fixed issue with inconsistent metrics where the player could not walk through 12 out of the 36 gaps made between the metal beams and the containers on top of the ship
- Fixed issue where player received damage until dead when jumping on top of a moving platform
- Improved input polling to reduce aiming input latency
- Players who previously observed mouse input lag during gameplay should feel an improvement with this game update. Please continue sharing your feedback about your experience with us once you've been able to play.
- Fixed an issue that caused Overexposed lights on Soldier uniforms (IFF)
- Fixed an issue where Repair VFX is still present for a short time after the user enters the vehicle
- Fixed an issue where the character stance did not reset when entering/exiting vehicles
- Fixed an issue where there grenade cooking animation was missing
- Fixed an issue with the Large Impact Sound incorrectly being played when attaching C5 to vehicles
- Fixed issues animations missing when throwing any grenade
- Fixed issues with inconsistent face wrinkles on several characters. A proper skincare routine is important to compliment the active lifestyle of being on the Battlefield
- Fixed an issue where Soldiers were visible for a second before spawning on the Spawn Beacon
- Grenade throw animation should now play correctly
- Fixed issue with Incorrect world log messages when repairing an air vehicle from the passenger seat
- The Combat Hammer has should now have a hit indicator when striking a target
- Sundance's landing animation with the Wingsuit has been improved. It's no longer causes jumpy behavior
- Fixed unintended behavior for Soldier physics animations while in deep terrain craters
- Improved prone behavior in craters and on ledges
- A temporary Soldier movement speed has been added when performing stance changes
- A short cooldown has been added to prevent standing / prone stance change spam
- Fixed a camera snapping issue when starting a slide
- Improved hit detection from shots fired by soldiers while in moving and in open vehicle seats
- A prone soldier is no longer able to push other prone soldiers around
- Introduced new player collision behavior for friendly Soldiers to help prevent body blocking in tight spaces. Friendly Soldiers that are moving will now be able to move through other Soldiers but will be pushed away whenever they stop moving to prevent clipping
- Fixed an issue that caused the SG-36 Sentry Gun to sometimes shoot enemy players through smoke
- Fixed an issue with the SG-36 Sentry Gun is floating after being deployed
- Fixed an issue where the turret deploy sound is delayed when deploying SG-36 Sentry Gun with Boris
- Fixed an issue where the OV-P Recon Drone flies in circles after getting pushed by another player
- Fixed a bug where Slow vehicles could not destroy the OV-P Recon Drone by ramming it or running over it
- Fixed issues with Casper's OV-P Recon Drone tooltips showing as unassigned when unbinding Crouch Hold Keybind
- Fixed an issue where the Mounted Vulcan could be seen in the character hands when picking up the gadget
- Fixed an issue with EMP VFX not being present on the Mounted Vulcan while under the EMP effect
- Fixed an issue with Mounted Vulcan shield not being displayed correctly when destroyed
- Fixed an issue where APS-36 Shootdown Sentinel did not not block M320 LVG and M26 Mass Frag attachment grenades
- The legs on the APS-36 Shootdown Sentinel now have proper shadows
- Fixed an issue Audio hit cue/indicator triggered on Lis's rocket when hitting nothing
- Fixed an issue G-84 TGM gets a hit marker but 0 damage is dealt to the enemy Soldier
- Fixed an issue where Rao signal hacker pulse was missing
- Fixed an issue where Rao spotted any enemy that destroyed equipment nearby
- Fixed an issue that would prevent jets from visually updating when viewed from a distance.
- Hands are now correctly aligned on the 4x4 Utility steering wheel as soon as you enter the vehicle.
- Minor tweaks to make exhausts look less odd in vehicle elevators. They were very exhausting.
- The audio SFX from Stealth Helicopter bombs no longer persist after being fired.
- The countermeasure prompt for vehicles is now only visible for the driver/pilot
- The Gunner VE has been removed during spawn, now only showing when you are in the gunner position.
- Updated the Air-to-Ground Missile crosshairs on jets to display the lock on crosshair
- You will no longer hear the "In Stealth" target blocked audio when looking at a Stealth Helicopter with active dual 30mm Cannon Pods
- The HEAT Shell has been renamed to HE Shell to better reflect its intended use as anti-infantry
- Aligned the EBLC-RAM Turret so it now sits snugly on the main body
- The countermeasure prompt is now correctly displayed for the EBLC-RAM
- Fixed an issue causing the EBLC-Ram Active Protection System ability to detonate Lis' Guided missile from further away than intended
- Fixed an issue that caused the crosshair to be shown when deploying the vehicle insertion beacon
- Fixed an issue that caused the EBLC-Ram Active Protection System ability to appear to shoot down Lis' Guided Missile in the wrong direction
- Fixed issue that caused the EBLC-RAM Spawn Beacon to not attach correctly to moving objects
- Placing the EBLC-RAM's Team Insertion Beacon in an invalid area will no longer spawn the Beacon in the last location it was placed
- The EBLC-RAM now has working lights within the Collection screens.
- When exiting the EBLC-RAM with the Team Insertion Beacon Deploy ability active, you will now automatically switch back to the previously equipped weapon
Vehicles - 60mm Flak Weapon Pod
The 60mm Flak Weapon Pod was underperforming against air vehicles so we have increased its effectiveness. Alongside that change we have also reduced its damage toward infantry to further solidify its purpose.
- Velocity has been increased from 150 -> 250
- Detonation delay decreased from 0.15 -> 0.02
- Vehicle detonation radius decreased from 10 -> 2
- Damage multiplier to infantry reduced 0.47 -> 0.05
- An issue has been resolved that caused the 60mm Flak Weapon Pod to unintentionally damage infantry when damaging vehicles
AH-64GX Apache Warchief and KA-520 Super Hokum
We have observed that Stealth Helicopters have become the dominant Air Vehicle of choice since their introduction in Season 1. In Update 2.1, we are making several balance adjustments to the AH-64GX Apache Warchief and KA-520 Super Hokum to ensure all Helicopters have a dedicated purpose on the Battlefield. As a result, we’re increasing their anti-vehicle effectiveness.
- 127mm Anti-Vehicle Rocket Pack velocity has been increased
- 127mm Anti-Vehicle Rocket Pack damage has been increased from 100 -> 130
- 127mm Anti-Vehicle Rocket Pack is now more accurately in shorter ranges
- 127mm Anti-Vehicle Rocket Pack Replenish rate has been lowered 1.3 -> 2
- 30mm Cannon Gunner Rate of Fire has been lowered 350 -> 200
- 30mm Cannon Velocity has been increased
- 30mm Cannon Gunner Damage Start Damage increased 18 -> 40
- 30mm Cannon Gunner Damage End Damage increased 8 -> 25
- 30mm Cannon Blast Damage increased from 18 -> 20
- 30mm Cannon Overheat has been increased
MD540 Nightbird - Mounted 7.62mm Miniguns
We are updating the miniguns to ensure they remain powerful when actively managed, while reducing their effectiveness during continuous fire.
- Minigun Wind Up Time has been lowered
- Minigun Wind Down Time has been increased
- Overall Dispersion has been lowered
- Overheat has been increased
MV38-Condor / Mi-240 Super Hind - 7.62mm Minigun Pod
We have observed the Transport Helicopter 7.62mm Minigun Pod was mainly used for long range combat. We are making several balance adjustments to ensure its focus remains on intended defensive and close range use. It’s now more accurate, but with an overall decreased damage output and range while also overheating faster.
- Damage fall-Off Starting Distance has been lowered from 350 -> 150
- Damage Fall-Off End Distance has been lowered from 1000 -> 300
- Dispersion has been lowered
- Wind Up Time has been lowered
- Wind Down Time has been increased
- Overheat has been increased
- Fixed an issue that caused AM40 and Avancys bullets to be registered as SMG bullets
- The AM40 Standard Issue Ammo now correctly displays the intended magazine count of 20
- The AM40 and Avancys can no longer be used underwater
- Adjusted deploy delays for Vault Weapons to ensure a smoother experience
- Fixed a bug where picking up the DM7 from the ground would show incorrect weapon icon
- Fixed an issue that caused the M11 scope on the BSV-M to not have the correct display
- Fixed an issue that was causing unwanted behavior on underbarrel ammo
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Avancys to display the wrong LOD when another player zoomed in on you
- Fixed an issue where the PF51 would shake when firing after switching from and to primary
- Fixed the suppressor muzzle flash being visible in front of the BSV-M when using certain scopes
- Missing hints for underbarrel attachments have been located
- Reload no longer sometimes go missing on the the SWS-10 when low on ammo
- SFX have been improved for Laser Sights
- The Ghostmaker R10's attachments are now displayed on Kill Cards
- The PF51 now shows the correct Magazine size in the Collection screens
- The Target 8T scope now has the correct icon on the Avancys